Bladder EpiCheck® - A urine marker for monitoring of NMIBC
Bladder EpiCheck provides Negative Predictive Value (NPV) of 99%, high-grade sensitivity of 91 % and high-grade specificity of 84 %. 1
Bladder EpiCheck is a robust and simple solution to detect and rule out high-grade bladder cancer recurrence. Bladder EpiCheck can be used as an aid to cystoscopy, reducing periodic procedures and hospital visits.
- Safely reduce the number of unnecessary cystoscopies
- 15 DNA methylation marker panel test from urine
- Included in the EAU guidelines for monitoring of NMIBC2
- The only marker available for UTUC
- Test results are not affected by BCG treatment, haematuria or infections3
For more detailed information about Bladder EpiCheck, head to the Bladder EpiCheck product site or contact us.
Bladder EpiCheck is available through Aidian in the Nordics.
- Laukhtina et al. Eur Urol Oncol 2021 Dec;4(6):927-942; and corrigendum at Eur Urol Oncol. 2022 Jan 19;S2588-9311(22)00004-9.
- EAU Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer guidelines 2022 https://uroweb.org/guidelines/non-muscle-invasive-bladder-cancer/chapter/diagnosis
- Cochetti et al. Urol Onc Nov2021; Pierconti et al. Urol Onc Nov2021, Bladder EpiCheck® EU Instructions For Use 09-May-2022