Bladder EpiCheck provides Negative Predictive Value (NPV) of 99%, high-grade sensitivity of 91 % and high-grade specificity of 84 %. 1
Bladder EpiCheck is a robust and simple solution to detect and rule out high-grade bladder cancer recurrence. Bladder EpiCheck can be used as an aid to cystoscopy, reducing periodic procedures and hospital visits.
- Safely reduce the number of unnecessary cystoscopies
- 15 DNA methylation marker panel test from urine
- Included in the EAU guidelines for monitoring of NMIBC2
- The only marker available for UTUC
- Test results are not affected by BCG treatment, haematuria or infections3
Bladder EpiCheck is available through Aidian in the Nordics.
- Laukhtina et al. Eur Urol Oncol 2021 Dec;4(6):927-942; and corrigendum at Eur Urol Oncol. 2022 Jan 19;S2588-9311(22)00004-9.
- EAU Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer guidelines 2022 https://uroweb.org/guidelines/non-muscle-invasive-bladder-cancer/chapter/diagnosis
- Cochetti et al. Urol Onc Nov2021; Pierconti et al. Urol Onc Nov2021, Bladder EpiCheck® EU Instructions For Use 09-May-2022