Aidian distributes a wide variety of CE-IVD marked COVID-19 tests. Aidian's COVID-19 assay portfolio consists of tests for varying healthcare situations and to suit the different needs of our customers. Aidian is your best partner in the fast-changing scene of COVID-19 diagnostics.
Antigen tests for SARS-CoV-2
Antigen tests for COVID-19 infection are fast and suitable for point of care use as laboratory based tests as well as self-tests. Antigen tests are most effective when they are used as a diagnostic aid for persons who have recently become symptomatic and the virus load in the respiratory tract is high.
- Aidian LF SARS-CoV-2 Ag Test
- Ecotest COVID-19 Antigen Pen Self-Test Nasal
- Pulsar Ecotest COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test
- SD BIOSENSOR STANDARD Q Antigen Test
- SD BIOSENSOR STANDARD F COVID-19 Tests
- Biosynex COVID-19 Ag BSS for selvtesting (Hurtigveiledning)
- Biosynex COVID-19 Ag BSS hurtigtest (Hurtigveiledning)
- GenSureTM COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (nese & spytt)
Antibody tests for SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM
Antibody tests contain IgM or IgG class antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 virus. Antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 reach a detectable level in the patient's blood one to two weeks after infection. An antibody test cannot be used for diagnosis in the early stage of COVID-19 infection.
Molecular diagnostics for SARS-CoV-2
Molecular COVID-19 tests detect viral nucleic acid, i.e., identify certain virus-specific genes that indicate that the virus is present in the specimen. Molecular tests are commonly performed on a sample taken from the nasopharynx with a flexible nasopharyngeal swab. A positive molecular test result is a very reliable indicator of infection. However, a negative result does not completely rule out coronavirus disease.